Balsalite is extremely stable and moisture resistant and an ideal core material for light weight furniture panels and internal solid core doors. BALSALITE can be fabricated to make thick panels which weigh very little. Panels can be produced from 25mm up to 100mm in thickness.
- Veneered Particleboard and M.D.F.
- Formica Laminates
- Melamine Wood Panels
- Standard Particleboard
- Structural Plywoods
- Marine Plywood
- Imported Exterior Plywoods
- Sliced Plywood
- M.D.F. Doors and Components
- Laminated Veneer Edgings
- Melamine and Veneer Edgings
- Flooring - CHH STRUCTAFLOOR
Door Edge Strips
Due to the degree of experience accumulated over the years manufacturing highly intricate veneer work our company has developed, in conjunction with our customer base a number of products which are idealy suited to the boating industry.
The following are just some of the products which have found their way into some of the world's most prestigeous marine transporters.
- Specialty veneered and sequence matched marine plywood panels
- Light Weight Door Panels edged and ready to polish and fit and made to exact sizes
- Veneered laminate for difficult to handle areas that require beautifying
- Boat decking in TEAK BIRCH composite panels